Today was a quieter day at the house. Folks were here, but not a lot of visable progress today. The biggest difference was that most of the plastic and masking paper came down so it's easier to see the house and the floor plan. I took some overview pictures to give you a sense of where we are.
 |
| in great room - looking into living room |
 |
| in living room - looking into great room |
 |
| in great room - looking at the kitchen & back door |
Our favorite thing that happened today was that the Smelmont's came by for a visit. That is especially fun (mostly because they are fun) but also because they lived here with us and the know the house really well. Tina says they want to come back again after the remodel is complete :).
I am not going to guess what's going to happen tomorrow, since I was wrong today and don't have any new information. You'll just have to check back and see for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment