The fireplace came together on Friday. The tile was laid for the hearth and on the front. We don't have any working lights in the living room and it's been rainy, so I don't have a great picture but you'll get the idea. We are still waiting for the grout on both surfaces.
The other day Martha walked into the house and then walked out into the garage and then back into the house again. When I questioned her, she said, "I just had to go out into the garage to make sure I was in the right house".
And as an extra treat today - I got some new cookware. A 10 piece set from Culinary Institute of America. 7 ply with a copper layer. It should be just the perfect thing for the new stove. I can't wait to get back to my kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment