Today and tomorrow are just days of finishing up those last details, cleaning up, and hauling stuff away. Every day the house looks a little more finished and there is less and less evidence that more than a dozen contractors have been working here over the past 9 weeks.
This job will finish early, on budget, and we still love our contractor and architect. We hope all of your remodeling projects go as well as this one has. We could not be more pleased.
The microwave is the final appliance to be installed. We had to order another cabinet that goes over the microwave (and the one over the refrigerator). It's finally here and the kitchen is complete!
This cabinet also fits nicely over the refrigerator. Even I'll have to use a stool to get into this one.
Tomorrow I will show you the before and after photos I am putting together. I think you will see we have changed things around here more than just a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment