It really is a little like Christmas morning each day when we come home from work. Sometimes I know what they are working on and sometimes I have no idea. Today was the latter.

We have a DISHWASHER!

And a FAUCET and a GARBAGE DISPOSAL.
Our faucet has a one-touch operation. You can set the temperature and flow and then turn it off and on by just touching it. It works! I turned it off and on about 200 times tonight. (I finally have a toy to play with.) A shout out to JP at Jerry's who helped us pick it out.
AND, there are two boxes with a range and a refrigerator in them in the garage! Maybe not as exciting for you, but they are one step closer to me being able to use them.
Nall also took time to work on the baseboards. He is starting to lay out and size them. I imagine these will come together over the next several days.
No comments:
Post a Comment