Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Punch list

Today was the punch list walk through with Nall and Lee.  We spent a good amount of time going through all the details and making a list of what still needs to be done.  Nall is in such good shape - he really just has a handful of things to finish up by Friday.  It's hard to believe that this is almost finished.

Your only photo set for today is that curious interior window that has been developing over the weeks.  It's it fnally all up and dressed for dinner.

from great room side















from living room side

















with lights

If you are having trouble seeing this in context, it's an interior window cut into our load bearing wall (thank you Lee for another spectacular idea).  It has two lights at the top and two half inch glass shelves spanning across.  It's open through both sides.

I think this will look especially good with some of Martha's blown glass on it. 

I may have to curtail my dog toy throwing activity.  I am not looking forward to seeing the handmade, one of a kind, glass bowl fall down along with the very heavy glass shelf and crash into the new wood floor.  Maybe I can teach the dog to do Sudoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment