Monday, August 9, 2010

Window to my Heart

As you know, the best view in our house was from our (old) kitchen.  To do this remodel right, I had to give up my spectacular perch in order to share the sights with the masses.  So now you'll know I really didn't give up much.  I just gave you an even better view while keeping a pretty darned good one for myself.


This completes the wall of windows on the north side of the house.  I have to keep standing back further and further to get them all in.
I mentioned in an earlier post about the interior window that will form to bring the living room and the great room together.  The living room has been a prety unused space in the past and we are tyring to better tie it into the main living area.  This window will give us a visual opening and literally "break down the wall" a bit between the two spaces.  Today the opening got larger and is starting to take shape.
view from the living room to the dining room
view from the dining room to the living room


No comments:

Post a Comment