Yes, the beautiful skylights are up and less than 12 hours later - SPLAT! A bird aimed, fired, and hit the target. It was bound to happen - we just didn't expect it so soon.
Oh well, nothing a little cleaning won't solve.
We now have a dishwasher and a microwave in the garage. They are still in their cartons and will likely stay there for a few more days. It's really hard not to take them out - but I will wait.
But the best part of today was that Martha and Lil came home! They've been working at the beach all week (okay, Lil didn't really work much - unless you count chasing birds). They came home for a wedding and then all 3 of us are headed back to the beach for a week. I haven't figured out how I am going to get my photos for the blog yet - but we'll work something out.
| beach hair |
Corian at Corinthian, anything you are trying to say here?
ReplyDeleteJan