Friday, August 13, 2010

First smooth - then rough again?

Thursday was all about making the walls smooth and Friday was all about making them bumpy again.  Kind of odd when you think about it that way.  Light texture on the walls and light pattern on the ceiling. 

 
Texture is not super interesting - and very hard to photograph - but I got a few for you.


Notice that the popcorn is gone.  The only place you will be able to get popcorn at our house now is from the microwave - at least in the upstairs.



Yes, we have already talked about remodeling the downstairs - but usually the other one finds a bucket of ice water to throw on the idea before it get's out of control.  Nall and Lee have just made it so easy.

view from the living room into the great room








from the great room to the living room










<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
from the great room to the (someday) kitchen




























from the kitchen to the great room
















This parting shot was against my better judgement, but Martha liked it.  Lil and I dancing in the great room.  If don't post the occassional dorky photo of me, then I won't have any leverage when I get a good one of her.















1 comment:

  1. Coming along! The skylights are really going to be something when the glass gets installed.

    ReplyDelete